WE DANCE HELSINKI EVENT
Dear dancers, in order to always provide the best service and guarantee for the workshop (“said event”) to happen as smoothly as possible we inform you that;
When you buy/book your spot for the class you hereby agree to the following terms & conditions
Thank you for your attention, we hope to see you in class soon!
We Dance Helsinki is regulated by the following terms and conditions:
- We Dance Helsinki consecutively referred to as ‘Organizer’.
- The Organizer will provide high standard dance lessons through their faculty of teachers to every participant of the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the line-up of teachers and activities of the event at Organizer’s discretion and without notice.
- The Event and Workshops is intended for persons 16 years old and above. See “Additional information for legal guardians” for further Information about underage participants.
BOOKING AND DEPOSIT INFORMATION
- To book a spot at the event, all application forms and full payments must be submitted no later than the appointed deadline
- Booking and submitting the online registration form through our online application is automatically legally and contractually binding. This means that the payments are mandatory.
- The Organizer cannot allow a student to start the course, without full-payment transcript at the check in
PAYMENT METHODS (unless otherwise stated)
- Payment with card (debit/credit/visa electron) before entering class
- MobilePay in advance (no extra cost)
- Payment Link (no extra cost)
- Bank Transfer the respective amount must be transferred to the following account:(cost 0,14€)
Company name: We Dance Helsinki Oy
Bank: OP Corporate Bank plc
IBAN: FI60 5094 0020 2237 94
- It is mandatory to given reference number when making payments: .
SPECIAL OFFERS, KICK OFF DEAL, EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
- If the payment has not been transferred to the Organizer according to appointed deadlines, the promotional prices no longer apply.
- Each promotion code is valid for a limited time only. Organizer reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
CANCELLATION THROUGH ORGANIZER AND REFUND POLICY
- In case the event planned by the Organizer is cancelled, the amount already paid for the Event, will be refunded.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any delay or failure to carry out the event, if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including force majeure, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire etc. In this case the Organizer is not obligated to refund any part of the participant’s fees. In this case Participant’s are right to use same ticket at the next event.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the program and/or performers (choreographers). Any such changes will not result in a refund for registered participants.
CANCELLATION THROUGH PARTICIPANT AND REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations are free of charge if the WE DANCE HELSINKI OY receives a written cancellation (via e-mail) 30 days before the event.
- If cancellations occurs 72 hours before the date of the event, the Organizer (We Dance Helsinki) reserves the right to charge a fee of 50% to total amount of the chosen package.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs after 72 hours the date of the event the Organizer (We Dance Helsinki) reserve the right to not refund the money.
- For medical conditions occurred during the event, the Organizer is not obligated to refund any monies to the Participant.
- Participants are advised to have travel/health insurance in case of injury/illness or circumstances requiring medical treatment or hospitalization.
- Participants with an existing injury attend the event at their own risk. The participant is responsible for considering his/her personal health and safety needs when applying for or attending the event..
- Organizer cannot take responsibility for any missing, damaged or stolen personal belongings – including mobile phones – these are the responsibility of the participant.
- The organizer takes the protection of your data very seriously and abides by the data protection act. The Organizer will not disclose your information to third parties..
- The organizer and all choreographers reserve the right to make video and photo recordings for their own purposes. All the notes, photos, and videos made during the event belong to the Organizer and can be published and used for promotional purposes in the future.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR MINORS AND THEIR LEGAL GUARDIANS
- By signing the registration form of a minor, the legal guardian will be liable for all payments.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By booking the spot these terms and conditions are accepted without exception.